Responsibilities and Guidelines of the Editors
1. Editors assign the manuscripts to the reviewers who have the related research interests and following up the status of the review.
2. Editors submit the manuscripts and maintain timely issues.
3. Editors should encourage the submission of the manuscripts and assign the capable authors and refer colleagues to review the manuscript.
4. After the review process the Editor should check the quality of the manuscript.
5. The Editor is also responsible to maintain the timely Review Process.
6. The Editors can submit the Editorials to the related journals and he has no limit to process the Article he can submit after completing all the commitments.
7. Editors can also share their views and thoughts in order to develop the journal.
8. Editors should also be very careful in maintaining confidentiality in the patient’s information.